Chinese New Year Eve

It's about 12 hours to go before Chinese New Year! I am melting in excitement welcoming a brand new lunar year =p

First and foremost, I'd like to wish everyone good health, great wealth, lots of luck, pots of wisdom all year round, and have a prosperous Chinese New Year! Those who are in my mailing list should have received my non-commercial greating earlier.

Apart from that, I'd like to thank everyone for everything in lunar year 2008, especially those who left significant memories in my life. Thanks Papa Mama for pampering me with so much love since I have been single, lmao. Thanks God for giving me so much chances but too bad I did not really treasure the best chance, but I promise I'll do my best in 2009.

Thanks for all the companies during my trips in 2008, Langkawi, Kukup, JB, Bukit Tinggi, Genting, Penang, Thailand, and Australia, and the incoming one in April, Pulau Redang. Thanks Shell for all the memories and experiences. Thanks Cadbury for all the OT works. Thanks Northgate Arinso for the Sony T2.

Too many people for me to thank, I'll keep the names in my heart instead of posting it here. For those who I've missed out, I apologise, but I don't have that much time to spare in my blog, my mummy is cooking downstair right now and has been asking for help few times, guess I have to go down and give her a hand now.

Happy Chinese New Year! Gong Xi Fatt Chai!

Labels: ,


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment