Euphoria Niteout

Last Saturday, I have received 2 niteout invitations, one at Phuture and another one at Euphoria. It took me a while to decide which one to attend. Ended up joined Wilson to meet his friends at Euphoria, simply because I have not been to this club before.

This is how it looks like. It's kind of blur, forgot to zoom in to check the quality after taken the picture. Apparently my hand shaked.

Euphoria by Ministry of Sound

I was struggling for a while because I thought the party at Phuture gonna be more happening as I am joining Ivan the party animal! Joining Wilson and his friends will be strange as I haven't meet anyone of them. But the fact is that, these people are super duper friendly! So, able to mix around with them quiet well. It was my pleasure to know these funny people.

Front: Wilson, Steph, Debbie, Steve; Rear: Vincent
(The underlined one are from the same hometown, Debbie is semi)

These are the people we first met upon arrival, welcoming us with glad hand. Vincent and Debbie are more outgoing, while Steph was introvert at the beginning. Probably because they know everyone there since it's their gang. While Steph is just an outsider like us, as she joined Debbie, her cousin. Poor Steph, being "molested" by those party animals haha, so again you know who you are, haha! The cool thing is that Debbie's mother is from Segamat but she grew up in Seremban. While Steph is purely from Segamat. So Wilson told Peter that all the people from Segamat have one similarity, good looking. Wahahahaha, I got no comment for this statement! You judge it!

Who ordered Orange Juice?

Debbie & Wilson

Wilson, Steve, Dr. Foo, Debbie, Steph

Stephanie & Steve

The dance pool is HUGE, and I was so lonely!

The moment when we entered the club, there was only few people inside. And I can hardly see people dancing in the dance pool. So I nagged everyone to go into the dance pool together, no success. Ended up I have decided to make our group a lil bit hotter by dancing alone in the dance pool right in front of them. Apparently, the little trick works! You see, everyone came into the dance pool then. =p

The little trick works! Now everyone is dancing in the dance pool!

While everyone was busy dancing in the dance pool, this guy went back to the seat to "cheat" the girl next table. If you were to send one to court, you need the evidence. So, we took a picture silently. Hahaha! Here you go! The proof!

The climax of the party is when everyone is getting high! You see, the drunk faces vs. the tired faces.

Why Grace has 3 hands one? *giggles*

Party people from Lim Kok Wing (and their friends like me)

Lastly, a picture of me taken while dancing in the dance pool. Thanks Debbie the photographer for this candid shot. Let me know what brand of camera you're using, I am gonna BAN it forever! I look so ugly wuey!!! You see, I have to censor my face! GRRrrrrr!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Labels: ,


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

4 Comments:

At March 5, 2009 at 5:12 PM, Blogger Debbie Lim @ Zhen Qi said...

hahaha!!! Steve, after read ur post..i know why u nv fall asleep in the midnight 2am-6am ... due to ur effort on posting tis blog... sure feel excited & funny when think back that moment ~

my camera very syok wan leh. Canon Ixus860is, non in market anymore ... kekeke~ the candid shoot look good k, tat's natural!!!

Besides, u keep mentioned about VK ... forgive him lo...He so guilty!!! but hahaha, he did bad that night la. LOL~~

 
At March 5, 2009 at 9:34 PM, Blogger Alice~ said...

I guess you must be drunk when you are alone on the dance floor...but at last you manage to attract more people to the dance floor...

The candid shoot is cute....haha!!

 
At March 6, 2009 at 2:31 AM, Blogger 雪飝 said...

Hahahahah~~~ OMG, VK Molesting???!!! I've miss that out... Zzzz...

 
At March 8, 2009 at 4:19 PM, Blogger ѕтєνє кωσк said...

debbie: lolz... now u know... well, its my pleasure knowing u guys ;) haha i din blame him wor, ehem, since when i mention VK in my post other than welcoming me with glad hands? u were the one telling everyone in comment... kekeke...
alice: nope, i wasn't drunk, that was the very beginning of the party, somemore i din get drunk throughout the party. the pic is cute bcos my face censored! lolz!
hsienle: hi hsienle, you are vk's fren? next time bring vk to club and make him drunk again so that u can see all these scenes... lolz

 

Post a Comment