Manila Bay

You guys must be wondering someone like me, that can't even swim, would actually like to go to the seaside or a beach.

Basically, there are 2 reasons. First and foremost, as you guys know, I like to snap photos. Everywhere I had been to, there are photos, as a way to keep them in my memory. And secondly, I like to sit by the seashore, with light wind, and recall some bygone memories, be it happy or sad ones.

That's how I got hooked up with seaside.

Well, that's not the main attraction of this post. Here we go, the nice pictures taken at Harbour Square that is located along Manila Bay. A nice place with some bars and restaurants, and cafe too!




Chinese has a saying that, dawn is the best moment of the day, with such a nice scene, but it fades in only a couple of minutes, implies that good thing doesn't stay long

I somehow fall in love with this place, despite of the filthy water. The best thing to do here is to sit down in a cafe, order a cup of coffee, or beer, or cocktail (I picked this!), and enjoy the nice scenery of sunset.

Labels: , ,


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1 Comments:

At May 18, 2010 at 10:31 PM, Blogger Patrick Tiew said...

Nice Pic

 

Post a Comment