New Orleans Trip

It's 9:07pm here in Houston. I am stuck in the office now. Overstressed. So I decided to spare 10 minutes on posting something on my blog, heh...

Had been to a great trip with the Argentinians and Spaniard colleagues.

This is a place named NOLA... It's short for New Orleans, Louisiana.






I went for lunch alone to enjoy the wind and relax myself, also took some time to stay silent for some thoughts

And a coffee thought after the lunch



Life is tough. I appreciate being given the opportunities in everything, thanks God for all these. And those You're not going to give me, and if I had tried my best, I know it is not going to be mine somehow.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment