Housekeeping

Today is the last day of weekend workforce in this year as we are going to freeze the development until next year. I guess no one want to break something during this period and spoil everyone's Christmas holiday, no?

Hence, life is moving on slower as normal beats (it was on remix beats for 3 months!) starting today, and guess what, I don't have any critical issue to work on today, so I decided to do a mailbox housekeeping after a hectic battle which I didn't even have time to tidy up my mailbox, a lot of trash mails in my inbox and consuming a lot of spaces, until the mail server have been warning me for a couple of times to archieve my mails. Well, sorry about that, but I am doing it right now, finally =p

I found a funny comic in my mailbox, shared by a friend some times ago, which I think is kind of fitted into my job situation. I am sharing it here, for the sake of fun, no offence to any other team =)

After this, I will be meeting family and relatives from all around the world! Ok, this round we are going to have it seperately in many different places around the world. But here in KL, we have relatives from Malaysia, Indonesia, Australia, and Hong Kong! Can't wait any longer to meeting them!

Besides that, I finally got my Starbucks Planner 2011, a very nice leather planner, for me to start taking down notes on the coming plan. Probably would be nice for me to plan my expenses as I have to really learn how to manage my finance taking into account that I have a big debt on house loan :(

Lastly, wishing a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you peeps, another great year ahead!

And the same to myself too, all the best in 2011 Mr Stevo!

Labels: , ,


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment