3 . 2 . 1

The clock is ticking and it's now the final countdown for the business assignment in Manila. To be honest, I love this place better than last year. I am happy with the working environment here that I don't get pissed off in the office, at least not anymore :) I don't know why but I have a feeling that for my previous trip it wasn't like this.

And all these made my steps became so much heavier today. I learnt to move, but not move on! LOL! Guess what, a while ago, a colleague asked where am I going for dinner today and maybe we can dine together, I wanted to say "ahhh leave me alone, I don't like the feeling of leaving, don't make me cry", haha, well I don't cry easily but to be honest my heart just doesn't feel well when it comes to a farewell to friends that you don't know if you will see each other again in the future.

But I have to go home, thanks for all the great time here, I appreciate every moment spent with all these guys here. I sincerely wish everyone here is blessed everyday.

Hectic schedule is coming, the places that I will be at for the coming 3 weeks are: Manila -> Singapore -> Kuala Lumpur -> TaiPei -> HuaLien -> TaiChung -> TaiPei -> Kuala Lumpur -> Segamat -> Johor Bahru -> Kuala Lumpur

My life is all about travelling! It's time to put all these on hold and enjoy the moment staying back in Kuala Lumpur! And just because I have to be away that much, I realise that the best place in the world to go is home.

Labels: , , , ,


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment