House Parties

I am suppose to lie on my bed in my room at my hometown now, smelling the lunch that mummy is gonna prepare for me. But, I am still here, in KL. Feel so guilty as I promised to go back this weekend. Saturday I was not free, so suppose to go back on Sunday but my parent gonna busy for 308 International Women's Day charity event for the whole day, so I see no point rushing back. I miss the dishes prepared by my mum so much! Home sweet home, KL sweat KL!

Luckily recently I have met a group of nice friends here in KL, that makes my weekend a little bit cheerful. Last Saturday, I was invited for Debbie's house warming party and Jorge's BBQ party. So I was out from 7pm to 3am, tiring but enjoyed meeting new faces and mixing around with funny people like them.

Called up Wilson at 7:00pm stating that I'll fetch him at 7:30pm. SMS him to get ready at 7:25pm when I was walking out from my house. He replied to delay for another 15 minutes. Since I have started my car engine, and was about to move, so I decided to go to 7-11 to buy something before heading to his house. Get everything done and reached at his house at 7:45pm, waited for about 10 minutes, then only he was ready. But it's fine lar since it is a party, it is normal to take some time to dress up nicely, or at least presentable. Then we straight away headed to Damansara.

Random shot

Buffet

Grilled lamb & Laksa

The crowd

Yi Von & Yi Ling

Stephanie & Sara

KT & Steve

Khawaii, Mun Yee, Siong

Wilson, Grace, Peter, Khawaii

Mun Yee snapping a picture for Peter and Khawaii

The party mates

Camwhorez!

Yammmmmm Senggggggg!

Yam Seng Match: Team A

Yam Seng Match: Team B

My focus point was on the shot glass, the living room is the background lol

The gambling kaki

Debbie wasn't at the game but suddenly sat down and took few cards to snap this picture.

Headed to Jorge's BBQ party at about 9:30pm. Everyone was there already (except Suren) by the time I reached. Sorry mates! I was kind of full, but the grilled chicked drumstick was so tempting you know? I couldn't resist to have one. Credits to the chef Fiza!

Surian Condo

Yummy chicken wings

Teddy & wife

NGA + Shell + Cadbury + MSD staff... opss... SecureX too, soon.

Shell staff

The party people

Murdered pose, lol

Jorge's new motorbike costing more than RM20k!

Frankly speaking, I cannot ride a motorbike. My family doesn't allow it since young.

Jorge was offering free rides


That's how my Saturday nite ended. Went back to meet the LKW group for a drink at McDonald's Centre Point. Crap for about 3 hours before we called it a day. You know what, these people are funny that they have some really INTERESTING topics. Yea, when I said interesting in caps, it carries the definition of maximum interesting! Wanna know yea? Come and join us next time! Thanks to Debbie the stories teller who talked nonstop for at least 2 hours.

Sunday nite, met up with this LKW group again at Brussels Beer Cafe @ PJ Jaya One for a drink. But some of them were not turn up, those who were there are Wilson, Vincent, Peter, Khawaii, Munyee, and the late comer Grace. Stayed there for another 3 hours, 10:30pm to 1:30am.

That's basically how my weekend spared with LKW group, thanks for the company darlings. Of course, I miss my hometown friends (also my constant meal partners) who are coming back to KL today heh!

Yesterday I was browsing tru some friends' blogs and got really impressed by a blog created by a friend of my friend. I just love the music, the words, the pictures, and the feel! Amazing! The author must be a sensible person. Good work & keep it up! Sorry but I can't share the URL with you guys without the author's permission.

Labels:


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2 Comments:

At March 11, 2009 at 3:12 PM, Blogger kennhyn said...

How come no beer in the BBQ party? By the way what's ur favourite beer?

 
At March 12, 2009 at 10:17 AM, Blogger ѕтєνє кωσк said...

hi kenn, not sure who u are but thanks for reading. how u found my blog? hah! well, there wasn't any beer for the bbq party as we have malay friends there, we have to respect their religion, no alcohol. i don't have any favourite beer, in fact i dun like beer.

 

Post a Comment