Inspiration

You know what, when I was young, when I was in college, I always feel like going for dance classes. But due to the massive assignments, and also, no one from my class is interested. IT students are more to, erm, geek. They usually have less passion towards outings, fashion, or parties, etc. Even when it comes to work, I mean technical team doesn't have to face the clients all the times, so they don't really invest much time and money on their attire or look. Yes, that's all about IT people, ops I meant most of the IT people.

I always regret about putting too much effort in study few years back. I took extra subject every semester simply because I wanted to graduate 8 months earlier than my batch. I wanted to start working life earlier, to me, I have advantage to the people that come in later. I wanted to secure a better career path.

Today, when I look backward, I could see that I have missed out a lot of fun at young age. Most of my time spent are with my computer, which I believe I can still have their company now, or even at my older age. But interests like dancing is impossible to go ahead anymore, because, I am old. *Sigh*

In fact, I was inspired by a MTV by Show Luo. Ok, now let's watch it! Observe the dance move, I just love it. And for all the guys out there, watch the lyric, and get inspired. Throw away your jerseys, get hot! Hahahaha! I am sometimes insane, ignore my last sentence k!

p/s: I do not mean to flame anyone for their clothing style or whatever, just a simple inspiration when I watch this MTV. No offend, no hard feeling to the geeks out there k!

Labels:


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment