Anxious!

I felt a chill running thru my veins.

Chronic anxiety and panic attacks are running marathon in my body, always slow and steady yet sometimes gasping. Is it a sign of depression? I hope not.

I decided to destress myself by playing some music, the best suit one I have for myself is the song named "Hallelujah". Religionary worship songs are the best to calm down my vexation, though it is not the correct genre one. Instrumental music will be the alternative.

I am expecting a lot in myself, new project, training, fighting for my increment and promotion, equipping with in-depth knowledge, playing my role well, etc. I am suffocating, I am drowning!

I want a balance in my life. I need a break, yet it is a crucial period of the team now that we have new project kickoff today, web conference later today as prelude of the new modules training, tele conference tomorrow as project kickoff meeting, and new modules training next whole week.

There are so many projects coming in, the team has delivered so many quality works. Does the team deserve a good increment and great bonus? The salary payout gonna tell everything once the payroll runs this Friday, I expect another late notification letter.

Labels: , ,


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment