Thought of the night

In deep thought

If men were born without ability to adopt memorizing skill, it would be good.

If men were born with a ROM and RAM like a computer and we can remove the RAM leaving only ROM the temporary memory which gone once the computer is turned off, it is even better.

If men were born with a complete computer integrated circuits in the mind and we can configure our mood, delete unwanted cached/saved files, encrypt private files, upgrade the chipset from time to time to adopt new skillsets so we don't have go to school or accumulate working experiences day by day, it is cool. I'll remove BLUE colour from my screen then.

But after all men are only mere mortals, we are not granted the power to control things that would happen around us. Men are living their lives without knowing how they gonna be tomorrow.

And that's where all the expectations come into life... Life is sexier when there are dreams to pursue, it helps raising our morales and motivating us to work hard for our dreams.

Having said that, always bear in mind that, least expectation would be the best cure of your disappointment, learn and practise this.

Day after day, I have slowly developed this skill on my lil circuit board, as I realised that I shouldn't be overburdening myself. If one day my dream comes true, it is not barely harvest of my effort but also blessing of the lord, Jesus Christ, my constant mental support. Question here, will you put your hands together for me then? You are gonna ignore me again I bet. =)

Labels: ,


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment