Dining Out @ Bangkok Jazz (College Mates Gathering)

It had been so long since I last met my college mates. We only get to see each other everytime when there is someone celebrating late birthday. We have 3 April babies here, Carolyn Teoh, Su Yee, and Albert Ng. Though it was a belated birthday gathering, better late than never, isn't it? Heh...

Again, Albert suggested to dinner at Sunway area. We have been dining at Sunway area too many times, thus I screamed them a big NO-NO! No more Sunway please! Haha, ended up they agreed to let me decide the venue. It is a dinner on working day, of course KL city is the best choice as all of us that working in the city can go over straight away from the office. There will not be jam as not too many people are driving into the city in the evening, so it's fair to everyone. Ended up I decided to dinner at Bangkok Jazz at Chulan Square, which located opposite Pavilion.

Bangkok Jazz todinefor fine thai cuisine

The menu

Su Yee's company is nearest one. But yet I was the first person to arrive. And waited for like 15 minutes before Carolyn arrived, followed by Su Yee. Three of us ordered our drinks and appetizers, and then as usual, talked nonsense while waiting for the rest. James came a little bit later. The BEST LATE COMER AWARD goes to Albert Ng Chee Yong, 24 years old, attached male that coming all the way from Klang! Congratulations! LMAO, holy crap. This fella arrived at 8:30pm for a dinner that supposed to start at 7:30pm! And everyone were starving to wait for him! He was lucky to be one of the birthday boy, so we couldn't punish him, just too bad!

Illusion cocktail

Fruit punch

Tut-Tut cocktail

Appetizer: Mieng Kam

Mieng Kam, this is how you roll it up

Appetizer: Ruam Khong Wang to dine for

Immediately we placed our order when the awarded late-coming couple arrived. Thai food is nothing more than spicy, and sometimes sweet or sour, or both. We ordered tomyam kung as soup of the dinner, together with fish, seafood, chicken, and green curry.

Pla gao priew warn (deep-fried whole garoupa with sweet and sour source)

Talay phad cha (sizzling mixed seafood in hot plate)

Phad kra prao gai (stir-fried chicken with hot basil leaves)

Gaeng keaw warn (green curry)

Tomyam Seafood Bowl

Tomyam Kung

After dinner, we chit-chat for almost two hours, before we called it a day. It made me recalled a lots of notorious days spared in the college. Hahaha! Well, but thanks to this group of friends, they had been really nice to share me the notes and tips in my college life. Still remember our deal? I'll cover most of the programming works, while Su Yee will trade her notes with me, and also cover the documentation works, while Albert Ng will be entertainer, wore some "funny suits" (you know I know xD), talked nonsense (lan-gep) to make us laugh, etc. Haha, that was basically how I trained my programming skill, and also, how my lame-ness was shaped, credits to all the SIFUs.

Those were the days...

However, fate did not allow me to stay longer with them as I've took an extra subject every semester, so I managed to be in my final year 8 months earlier, and did not join them too often due to the massive assignments, FYP (final year project), and also the modelling events. Again, I took extra subject to complete my final year in 8 months instead of a year, yet I had joined ICM fashion show as model and UTAR Sg Long first fashion nite as modelling coordinators' trainer. I spared a lot of time in the events and that's why I couldn't spare too much time on their outings.

But still, they didn't leave me out whenever there is any gathering, party, or other outings. I really appreciate having my college life spared with you guys, the sweet and bitter memories that we had shared will be always on my mind. Thanks mates!

Steve Kwok in illusion

James Ong & Albert Ng

Albert Ng's girlfriend & Carolyn Teoh

Albert Ng's girlfriend, Carolyn Teoh, and Su Yee

Labels: ,


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment