Neway Karaoke Niteout

This is the third weekend that I have been mixing with the same gang of friends, the LKW mates! Haha, thanks to Terry Tow and the gang who FFK! Coincidentally, my k-addiction (k stands for karaoke) was outbreaking, so that's what made me decided to join the k-bash at the very last minute!

The food

The early birds

Steve Kwok the late comer, and Debbie

Didn't realise that I posed so gay! *sweat*

Picking my favourite songs while Siong was rapping

It's finally my turn to sing!

Siong, Steve, and Peter

LKW mates

LKW mates again

Steve & Wilson, the Segamat boys

Wilson in a very silly pose!

Video capturing!


Had great fun again with the gang, but I did not sing much, thanks to Debbie the queue jumper! LoLz! Had a drink at Center Point after that. By the time I reached home, it's already early morning. It was indeed a good practise to train myself for the night shift in the coming weeks! xD

Lastly, a video clip of Debbie singing... She was so high that nite!

Labels:


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment